Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: count cain text translations

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mumuqui's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Hi!

    I'm looking for count cain text translations from vols. 2-8 (just got my manga, you see and I take forever just to read 1 volume if I don't have translation help!) Anyone know where I can find?

    Sankyuu!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Umm...you already posted asking for these once. Why ask again? XD

    Check the thread you started called "Help please!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •